Oman vs Nepal Final Match, T20 World Cup 2023, Team Analyze, Odds, Prediction

Oman vs Nepal

The cricketing spotlight shines on the T20 Asia Qualifier Final of Oman vs Nepal prepared to face off in a highly anticipated showdown. Set against the backdrop of the picturesque venue, the match promises to be a thrilling encounter with significant implications for both teams. As the date draws near, fans from both nations eagerly await the clash that could define their teams’ futures in the tournament.

This isn’t just another game of cricket; it’s a battle for supremacy in the T20 Asia Qualifier Final. The stakes couldn’t be higher as both teams vie for the coveted spot that would inch them closer to international glory. This match is not only a testament to their journey so far but also a decisive moment that could pave their path forward.

Oman vs Nepal: Match Details

As the excitement builds for the upcoming T20 Asia Qualifier Final, let’s glance at the match specifics:

  • League: T20 Asia Qualifier Final
  • Teams: Oman vs Nepal
  • Date: November 5, 2023

Match Odds

According to our expert, in the upcoming match of Oman vs Nepal. Oman is the clear favorite to win this match, with a probability of 55%. Nepal is the underdog, with a probability of 45%. The odds are based on the recent performances, the head-to-head record, and the current form of the teams.

Oman vs Nepal Odds Prediction




Oman vs Nepal: Confrontations

The cricketing saga of Oman vs Nepal has been a narrative of intense battles, strategic masterstrokes, and individual heroics. As we edge closer to the T20 Asia Qualifier Final, a look back at their previous confrontations offers a rich tapestry of rivalry that sets the stage for this ultimate clash.

Historically, the encounters between these two teams have been a seesaw of fortunes, with each team having their moments of triumph. The head-to-head record is not just a set of statistics; it’s a chronicle of the evolving cricketing journey of Oman and Nepal.

Let’s revisit their recent confrontations and the scores that have defined these matches:

Match Date League Oman Score Nepal Score Notable Player

10 Oct 2019

Oman T20I Series



Aamir Kaleem (Oman)

11 Feb 2022

Quadrangular T20I



Dipendra Singh Airee (Nepal)

18 Feb 2022

ICC T20 WC Qualifier A



Kamal Airee (Nepal)

24 Feb 2022

ICC T20 WC Qualifier A



Sandeep Lamichhane (Nepal)

02 Nov 2023

ICC T20 WC Asia Qualifier



Shakeel Ahmed (Oman)

Team Analysis

The stage is set for a thrilling finale in the T20 Asia Qualifier, where Oman vs Nepal will lock horns in a contest that promises to be a blend of strategic depth and raw cricketing talent. A deep dive into the team analysis reveals the strengths, weaknesses, and key players that could turn the tide in this high-stakes encounter.


Oman vs Nepal

Oman’s cricket team has been a revelation in recent times, showcasing a remarkable ability to rise to the occasion. Their journey to the final has been marked by a series of well-fought victories, underpinned by a balanced team composition and a clear game plan.

Latest Performance and Key Statistics: Oman’s recent performances have been characterized by their batting resilience and their bowlers’ ability to defend modest totals. The team has a knack for setting competitive scores and then backing it up with disciplined bowling and sharp fielding.

Squad Details, Predicted XI: The predicted XI for Oman is expected to be a mix of seasoned campaigners and dynamic newcomers, all of whom have shown the capability to contribute significantly on the field.

Zeeshan Maqsood ©, Khawar Ali, Jatinder Singh, Aqib Ilyas, Mohammad Nadeem, Suraj Kumar (wk), Sandeep Goud, Aamir Kaleem, Mohammad Sanuth, Fayyaz Butt, Bilal Khan

Key Players:

  • Zeeshan Maqsood: The captain’s all-round abilities make him a pivotal figure in the side. His leadership and experience will be crucial in the final.
  • Bilal Khan: A spearhead of the bowling attack, his ability to take early wickets can destabilize any batting lineup.
  • Jatinder Singh: As an opener, his aggressive batting style can give Oman a flying start and set the tone for the innings.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

  • Strengths: Oman’s major strength lies in their balanced team and the ability to perform under pressure. Their bowling attack, led by Bilal Khan, has been consistently taking wickets at crucial junctures.
  • Weaknesses: The middle-order batting can sometimes be inconsistent, and if the top order fails to fire, it puts additional pressure on the lower middle order to perform.


Oman vs Nepal

Nepal’s cricket team, known for its passionate cricketing style and enthusiastic fan base, has been steadily climbing the ranks in the international circuit. Their path to the final is a narrative of grit and determination, with a team that believes in its ability to win from any situation.

Squad Details, Predicted XI: Nepal’s predicted XI is likely to be a combination of their core players who have been instrumental in their success so far, along with some young talents who have shown promise.

Kushal Bhurtel, Aasif Sheikh (wk), Gyanendra Malla, Dipendra Singh Airee, Rohit Paudel, Binod Bhandari, Karan KC, Sandeep Lamichhane ©, Sompal Kami, Basant Regmi, Abinash Bohara,

Key Players:

  • Sandeep Lamichhane: The young leg-spinner, with his repertoire of tricks, will be Nepal’s trump card. His captaincy and wicket-taking abilities are vital for Nepal’s success.
  • Dipendra Singh Airee: Known for his match-winning knocks, Airee’s role with the bat and occasional off-spin will be critical.
  • Karan KC: A fast bowler with the ability to deliver in the death overs and a handy lower-order batsman.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

  • Strengths: Nepal’s strength lies in their aggressive bowling lineup, capable of taking wickets in clusters and turning the game around within a few overs.
  • Weaknesses: The batting lineup can be vulnerable to collapses, especially when facing disciplined bowling attacks.

In the final analysis, Oman appears to have a slight edge due to their all-round strength and recent form. However, Nepal’s never-say-die attitude and their ability to fight back from tough situations make them a formidable opponent. The final is poised to be a battle of Oman’s balanced approach against Nepal’s spirited cricket, where strategy, skill, and a bit of luck will determine the ultimate champion.

Venue and Conditions

The Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, with its unique conditions, plays a significant role. The pitch has historically favored spinners, and the weather conditions on match day could add an extra layer of intrigue. Teams will have to be wary of the dew factor, which could impact the grip and turn for spinners in the second innings.

Match Prediction

In the upcoming match of Oman vs Nepal. Considering the form, head-to-head stats, and team analysis, the prediction tilts in favor of Oman. They are likely to win, with a strong possibility of a victory by a margin of 15-20 runs or 3-4 wickets. Key factors such as their lower-order batting strength and the ability to handle pressure in crunch situations give them the edge.

Final Thoughts

The Oman vs Nepal final is set to be a showcase of strategic cricket, with both teams bringing their A-game. Oman, with their balanced team and recent form, are the DAMAN GAME’s team’s predicted winners. While cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties, Oman’s odds stand at a favorable position, with a predicted score that reflects their batting depth and bowling acumen. Remember, in the game of cricket, anything can happen, but the analysis points to an Oman victory.

Leave a Reply